I don't think cats are supposed to get chocolate?  Is that just dogs? I used to have a crf cat that loved choc. milkshakes, but I'd just give him a taste.  I found out he liked them because he was in the carrier by my cupholder in the car and started trying to lick the straw so I gave him a little. lol.  We were on the way home from him having an ultrasound and being at death's door, so I figured if he wanted some choc. milkshake, he could have some.  After that he got well though and I had to ration him.  :)

Cherie A Gabbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
True, you get them to eat just about anything....I myself am a junk food junkie, so my cats snack on Fudge, Ice Cream and Twinkies (a favorite). I will go online and see where I can get these types of foods around here. Thank you
Cherie