Syringing often stimulates them to eat, if they are not feeling that bad.  I
have noticed that a lot with different cats.  It just happened a few minutes
ago with Simon.

If you think it might be lymphoma, I would ask about trying stronger
steroids, like dex shots and depo shots, and see if it helps her.  They are
what
brought Simon back, at least temporarily, from his precipice.
Michelle