Michelle,
I was curious if you did go through with the tratment, I am glad he is still doing better than before...I was worried about him going for more, but it seems not to be too bad for him.
Cherie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
He was eating better, but since getting the Adriamycin on Thursday is just
picking. I syringed him a little this morning which, since he is feeling better,
he did not mind much and it actually stimulated him to eat a few pieces of
dry food. He gained a little back of what he lost, but not much (he went from 12
to 9.5 then back up to almost 10), and I would guess he is going to lose
again due to not eating much right now.

Otherwise, he is happy as a clam (where does that _expression_ come from?!).
He's jumping and playing and running around being naughty, wanting to go
outside, etc.
Michelle