On Sunday, September 29, 2002, at 12:26  AM, Christopher BJ Smith wrote:

> Um, yeah, but if I have used the Tempo expression from the Setup
> Wizard, it, too gets repeated 999 times, and if I have ever set any
> double bars, entered rehearsal marks, or any other measure-specific
> items, they too get repeated, or else erased by the duplication
> procedure. I suppose what i SHOULD do is do that first, but I usually
> only get to the rhythm parts last. My bad...

No, no, no, this is not necessary.  Simply set Mass Mover to copy all
entry items (or just the entries, it doesn't matter but it's easier to
just select everything) and just Staff Styles, from the Measure items
menu.  This is, granted, a minor annoyance (unless you set it to a
QuicKeys macro, as I have), but it's still MUCH faster than putting in
all the rests one by one.

- Darcy

-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]