[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I found out that when you anchor the chords to a note in a given staff, it
> uses the SAME INSTRUMENT for the accompaniment. So the only way to accompany
> a flute passage with piano chords (for example) is to have a separate staff
> with piano, and anchor the chords to that. Kind of clumsy, but that's the way
> they chose to do it.

In what way did you find that out? What's wrong with:
1. Window/Instrument List
2. Expand the playback info for the desired staff (in Windows, that's done
by pressing the down arrow to the left in the window)
3. Select a different channel & instrument for chord playback on the staff

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson
ICQ #: 78036563