68: It is impossible to have two brackets of the same type in different horizontal positions, as for example when a divided string section uses extra staves. Sibelius forces you to use their "subsidiary bracket" (actually a desk bracket) for this purpose even in places where it is inappropriate--and heaven help you if you need more than three layers of bracketing. I find it very strange that an application developed in England would enforce a bracket style that is standard only in France and Russia.

** This is true. Not a problem for me personally, but if you work with large ensembles and need to conform to a particular publisher's style, this is tough to do at the moment.

Tough? It is totally impossible, as I took nearly 6 months finding out. I am therefore in the process of publishing a score that contains a notation I regard as flatly incorrect.