At 03:00 PM 08/21/2004, Dan Carno wrote:
>We may be talking about different things here, but when I enter an eighth
>note tuplet, with the first note a rest, and do not edit it, I have a
>reasonable centered number (vertically & horizontally) relative to the
>bracket.

But look at http://files.aaron.sherber.com/tuplet.gif The problem is more apparent when you have several of these tuplets with different intervals -- the number is positioned vertically different from the bracket. Or enter just one tuplet, with the two notes an octave apart, and you'll see that the number is not in the correct vertical position.

Aaron.