Noel Stoutenburg wrote:

As soon as FIN 2k5 is installe, I mean to explore what happens, if after making the corrections, one selects the tuplet tool, deletes the tuplet, and then recreates the same tuplet.

I can assure you that any changes you have made will be lost in this case. It is no different in current versions. "Enhanced" just means that those tuplets have a default behavior that is different (and much more complex) than the current default behavior. Any manual edits are stored with the tuplet as offsets from the default. I know this for a fact. (This is Tuplet Mover's nightmare world.)

A more important concern I would have is that if you take all the trouble to manually edit your numeral positions, what happens if they *do* fix the bug in the maintenance release? I'm guessing you'll have to then go and remove all you painstaking manual edits.

This is one reason why I, as I've already said, never use a first release for real work.

--
Robert Patterson

http://RobertGPatterson.com