Dan Carno wrote:

At 09:01 AM 8/21/2004, Owain Sutton wrote:

I'm one lost sale of 2005 because of this problem. Much of the music I deal with is 'tuplet-heavy'...the new tuplet function was the sole feature that would make the upgrade worth the money. Now it appears it wouldn't be.

Am I missing something here? Enhanced tuplets work OK, unless you edit one by dragging one of the notes (or changing one into a chord), in which case you will have to edit the number position. I would rather do this until a fix comes along than deal with the mess that pre-Fin 2005 tuplets present.

I'm often dragging notes (where various bars or parts have matching rhythms but different pitches). The bug will make enhanced tuplets virtually unusable to me.