At 06:41 AM 08/23/2004, Jari Williamsson wrote:
>Compare the examples on that page with what you get in the same
>situations in the release version and you'll see that the bug appeared
>AFTER the build the marketing people were using.

Those examples show only one tuplet which begins with a rest, and that tuplet has the interval of only a second. In the examples I posted, the vertical discrepancy varied according to the interval of the remaining notes, and tuplets that start with a rest and then have a second or a third look fine as well.

>"Since the tuplet
>enhancements are my single reason for upgrading, will you still give
>me the early-bird discount when I have been confirmed that the
>maintenance release works as expected?"

Ahh ... that's the part of the question I didn't ask -- but I'll do so now!

Thanks,
Aaron.