On Mar 31, 2006, at 7:49 AM, Lawrence David Eden wrote:

I can't believe some of the garbage she listens to. When I compare this to the popular music that I grew up with in the 60's, I am appalled at what passes for music today.

Substitute 20's for '60s and you will get, absolutely verbatim, what was widely said about our own pop music when it was new. The older generation always believes that the latest pop music is degenerate garbage. Me, I don't buy that.

Yes, I purchase very little pop music these days, and no, I don't like most (certainly not all!) of what I find on the radio. But I realize that this is *my* problem, not the music's.

Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press
http://home.netcom.com/~kallisti/