I must say that I'm a bit disappointed that the collective wisdom of this list, which is considerable, has left me so much in the cold on my questions, so far this evening! I have left my Fin 2007 Installation Setup screen waiting for my input for several hours, just certain that the brilliance of this list would give me some certainty before continuing. I'll have to cancel Setup before going to bed! (Either that or find a spine and make some of my own decisions, heaven forbid.)

RBH

Raymond Horton wrote:

I'm in the process of installing FinWin2007 right now, but I've paused to ask the list a few questions:

1) I have the full GPO. Is there any reason to install "GPO Finale Edition"? (In the 2006 version I it was mainly a nuisance to wade around before I could get back to the full GPO again. I haven't used any of the FinGPO sounds - do I need it installed for any reason, such as the NI Kontact Player 2?)

2) Last year, after much trouble with Adobe Acrobat Reader, I received the brilliant suggestion on this list that I try Foxit Reader (I'm sorry that I forgot from whom). Should I try again and install the Adobe Acrobat Reader that comes with Fin 2007 or stick with Foxit Reader?

I have plenty of hard drive space, so that is not really the concern, just conflicting programs and options.

Thanks for any advice received!