Why not install it? It won't mess up the full GPO......or at least 2006 didn't.

Raymond Horton wrote:
I must say that I'm a bit disappointed that the collective wisdom of this list, which is considerable, has left me so much in the cold on my questions, so far this evening! I have left my Fin 2007 Installation Setup screen waiting for my input for several hours, just certain that the brilliance of this list would give me some certainty before continuing. I'll have to cancel Setup before going to bed! (Either that or find a spine and make some of my own decisions, heaven forbid.)

RBH