Hi Dejan,

I know exactly what you are talking about, and a few years ago I had long exchanges with tech support about this, and although eventually they had to give in and agreed that there is something wrong, it was never fixed.

However, I might have a fix for you, but test yourself:

After having spaced the music, use the full TGTools, Spacing->Expand Spacing, with a value of 0. You could also use compress spacing, I believe, it doesn't matter.

This fixes the beat charts for some reason. I am pretty sure it fixes it in most situations.

Try it, and if it works for you as it does for me, let us know.

I usually only apply the fix when I see a problem, however, it may well be possible to simply apply it to the complete document.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de