Hi Johannes,

It does not solve the problem. I got the reply from MM this morning. They
completely misunderstand what I want. I've spent few days on this issue and
I am about to give up on it. Every time I try to explain what a problem is I
get a reply with workaround solution. Sure you can manually adjust the
spacing but it is very time consuming to get good results. Why should I
calculate mathematical algorithms when I have a computer? By closely
examining the spacing after manual adjustments you can see that it's still
not 100% accurate. This is very simple to understand but they choose to
ignore it. The problem is somewhere in the way Finale stretches the measure
in Page View to fill the system. The initial spacing (seen in Scroll View)
seems to ignore the "extra space for accidentals and ledger lines", but when
stretched in page view adds this extra space unproportionally to some of the
measure but not all. The result is anything but 1.618 ratio that they claim
Finale is capable off. There are simply not enough people that care about
this.

Any suggestions?

Dejan Badnjar
Musette Desktop Music Publishing