What is the matter with my memory. I have already forgotten what I learned a couple of weeks ago: Don't generate parts in the template. I think that was the problem. All I had to do was regenerate the parts after all the work in the score was done. I had done things in the wrong order thinking it would save time, when it only takes a moment to generate the parts after all the score entries are in. Trying to be too smart for my own boots.

Sorry.

Chuck