Either top or bottom seems to be common - strict classical procedure calls for the choir to be placed above the strings in the orchestra, which would most probably translate as at the bottom of a concert band score. But there seem to be variants in score order these days, especially in concert band music, which seems to be written overwhelmingly for the educational market.

Christopher