On Wed, November 28, 2007 11:18 am, Jari Williamsson wrote:
> And I still don't understand why contacting (and get a response from)
> the CEO is crucial. From the CEO's POV, MM as a company would survive
> without Finale. IMO, it would be much better to contact the manager for
> the notation products.

One of my other hats is as a technology writer, which I've been doing for
nearly 30 years. Yes, I am psychic. :) You have to be when you're also a
journalist -- whether writing about companies or interviewing 300+
composers for our former radio show. The things they don't say speak very
loudly.

Dennis