Comparing software to a TV doesn't work. Or your car. Its ridiculous.

Adobe's products are FAR from perfect and most of them have a list of legacy
bugs that would make Finale's look teeny weenie. And Adobe also does what
people are accusing MakeMusic of.....moving on and fixing issues (or working
around them) in newer versions. Most all companies do that I think (Apple,
Microsoft, Google, etc).