As far as I know, he has made no such statements publicly other than the
vague, bland non-denial the day they announced they were moving to
Boulder.  Have you seen any?

I really would have thought that would be a priority, considering that
the news was basically, "We're firing the CEO, we're moving to Boulder,
and maybe a few current employees will come along, and oh, by the way,
we specialize in coaching software, which is a lot like music notation."

I would have though that with a few months to toss this around among
themselves, maybe they would want to make a statement or two their
customer base.