I've already addressed this to a degree, see fink list -i -b and fink remove|purge -b

---
TS
http://southofheaven.org
Chaos is the beginning and end, try dealing with the rest.

On 2-Dec-03, at 4:29 PM, Dave Vasilevsky wrote:

Items two and three allow me to say 'bfink install xmms' and have fink install all the deps and builddeps, build xmms, and then remove all the builddeps. I can also do 'bfink remove xmms', and all the deps will be removed too. Saves lots of disk space, and time too, since an 'update-all' no longer updates all kinds of packages which are lying around but I don't need.