Already stated I will no longer work be working on fink's code base unless it's to fix something that I created. Sorry to try and advance fink instead of complaining yet again about something that has been discuss a dozen times already.

I have two branches already they don't work, they have been there for over 6 months, no one tests them and no one merges/updates them.
---
TS
http://southofheaven.org
Chaos is the beginning and end, try dealing with the rest.