I completely agree but shlibs and uidgid have been done since before 10.3 and they are not updated and not merge though I point them out almost weekly. And I got tried of working for nothing, this way it's tested, reported and worked on.
---
TS
http://southofheaven.org
Chaos is the beginning and end, try dealing with the rest.