I didn't make the branches and I wasn't the only who knew of them and I mentioned to lots of finkers, including rangerrick, drm and dmalloc. There is only so much I can do. many other have been waitting for such features as well, like jasonc and there is even a tracker item for the user handling that was assigned to me since I had the branch, ( think Clef assigned it to me) so he was aware of them as well. But they just sat and they are so far out of sync now I dont' know where to start with them and I'm not very good with cvs...
---
TS
http://southofheaven.org
Chaos is the beginning and end, try dealing with the rest.