From: owner-fjordho...@angus.mystery.com
[mailto:owner-fjordho...@angus.mystery.com] On Behalf Of kbatche...@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 11:55 AM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Re: Introduction

This message is from: kbatche...@aol.com

Hey, Kelly--

Welcome to the List!

Beware of Kate Seidel, she gave me my first hit off the Fjord crack pipe a
few years ago.  Sure, she said, "Just try it this one time..." and now I
need
rehab with a 14 acre farm and three Fjord geldings.  Seriously,  though,
there
are some wonderful Fjord owners in Texas that I am sure would love  to have
you visit their crack dens...er, Fjord farms. :)

Kris in NC
with Kasper, Clyde and Monark
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219957551x1201325337/aol?redir=htt