This message is from: Debbie LeBreton <tippiegi...@hotmail.com>

I am so happy for you and your fjord.  I found my fjord on the internet from a
breeder and it turned out that she was sick and I couldn't beleive anyone
could ever sell a sick horse to someone that they thought would not know the
difference.  I wish every day that Fergie my beautiful fjord and myself would
of had a chance to show my grandbabies what a beautiful bred the fjords are.
Fergie and I did get the chance to bond and love each other before she was
gone.  It is always good to hear good things do happen to people.  I hope that
people that have heatlhy fjord's appreciate every moment with that special
pony.  If you look into your ponies eyes believe what you see because they
really know what is happening around them and if they do give you their love
you are so very blessed.  Appreciate every minute.  I am happy for you.  There
is NOTHING more special than a fjord's love.

> From: smc...@ij.net
> To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
> Subject: Introduction
> Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 21:40:35 -0400
>
> This message is from: "Sylvia" <smc...@ij.net>
>
> Hello fellow Fjord owners,
>
> Now that I know how to e-mail the forumn I would like to introduce myself.
My
> name is Sylvia McCoy and I live on the west coast of Florida in the Tampa
Bay