This message is from: katesei...@aol.com

Hey Kelly - I had the same experience.  Loved riding my Percheron  cross, and
my sister's full Percherons.  But at 5'3" and with a less than  limber body,
getting on and off of those giants was too hard (and also, it's a  long way to
fall!).  No airplane steps for me, I used a picnic table.

The Fjords fit the bill perfectly for a draft personality, a mule brain,  and
a compact size.  Once you go Fjord, you'll never go back!!

Kate
with Joe and Della (neither of whom are exactly compact, but they're  shorter
than Percherons!)

In a message dated 3/4/2009 10:30:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,