This message is from: Mara Lynn <mara.lyn...@yahoo.com>

Hi, my name is Mara; I'm new to the list. I live in northern Vermont. I have
one Fjord horse, a 7 year old (I think) gelding names Brix. He's brown dun and
14.2 hands. We don't know his breeding or exact age, but we're pretty sure
that he is all Fjord.  I got Brix from Marcy Baer at Briar Hill in Vermont who
had rescued him and did an incredible job healing and training him.  He was
real skinny and cut up when she got him. Now he is Fjord round and healthy.
Marcy trained him to basic dressage and this year I plan on showing him
training and maybe first level if I can get his canter legthenings better.
Next year, I'll send him to Briar Hill to learn how to drive. He is amazing.
Now that he trusts me, we can go anywhere together. I ride all winter in the
snow and practice dressage in my friend's indoor.
I also have an older Morgan
that's semi retired, 2 dogs (muts), three cats and a husband.