FD equivalent is highlight local var, press Ctrl + Shift + 1 and it gives you the option to promote it to class member..
A quick example:
if you type "var _blah:Sprite = new Sprite()" in a function in FlashDevelop,
you can right-click and promote that to a class-level private var.
I was frustrated such a simple thing didn't exist in FDT, but then
discovered that you can type (_blah = new Sprite()), hit CMD-1 on _blah, and
then it gives you the same option to create the class-level variable. A
small example, but still indicative of the pain of switching.

Don't know about refactoring, but FD gives you some nice browsing capabilities for SWF's & SWC's + external classpaths are brows-able.

I think this one would come down to price in the end - FDT is nearly $600 for the professional version, whereas FD is free and getting better everytime I look up something - why does it not autocomplete on XML classes - it does if you want it to, but because of E4X, the developers thought that people were more likely to want to access XML child nodes by E4X than using the XML methods...

I cannot dissmiss FDT because I have not used it, but I like FD and it does seem to improve with every new release...

Damn, just got drawn into an "Editor" debate ;)