I have no problem listening to KBLJ out of Austin on 590 and it is over
100 miles from here. Make sure all your cables are plugged in properly.
I have noticed that sometimes if they don't seat right then weird
problems exist. Does it work ok on the other bands? Can you hear WWV
where it is supposed to be? Try using the spur reduction in setup. I get
large spurs around 259-260 khz but moving to 261 they go away.
73,
Dale AA5XE

--

Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force...Never for a moment
should it be left to irresponsible action.