For those who may have deleted Wayne's original post, I still have it,
and here it is, oh, and be sure to see the word OPTION:

Now that we have great analog signal meter, I'd like the option to
remove the dB signal level display above it as it's somewhat
distracting.  Is anyone else interested in having this option?

Thanks,
Wayne Roth
wa2n/5
Austin