Bob Cowdery wrote:

> I think one should consider in all this the push into distribution with
> Erlang which frees up each node to be in the appropriate language for
> the appropriate platform. One size fits all is no longer a limiting
> factor. The GUI layer 'should' be thin and easily redeveloped in
> multiple guises.
>
> 73 de Bob

Amen.

Bob

"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat.
You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los
Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly
the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there.
The only difference is that there is no cat." - Einstein