I agree, Ed.

V1.10.4 is absolutely terrific in semi QSK mode!

Although I'd like to see another dozen or so ops weigh in on their
impression of the speed at which QSK goes south.   I think the truth is
pretty plain:  The hardware is ready for full QSK, but not the software.
 In all but the very fastest boxes, V1.10.4 full QSK peeters out between
10 and 20 wpm, but semi QSK is very very good.

We now await the first release of the new SW architecture
implementation.. The application just screams for multiprocessor -
multi-threaded implementation and that's the new architecture.  In so
many ways,  FlexRadio is the solution who's time has arrived...

It's great now, I can't wait for the next implementation!

Not to diminish the requirement or understate my awe for those ops I hear
running full break in at 40 wpm, running semi break doesn't bother me at
all!  The difference is about a tenth of a second.... very fine for my DX
work!

vy 73
Rob
AB7CF