On 6/18/2009 4:04 PM, Peter G. Viscarola wrote:
about what needs done in the next revision of the kernel.

So... sure.  Move the dev talk to another list.  That'd be sensible.
But restrict who can join?  I think that'd be a darn shame.

Peter
K1PGV
I would also vote no to restricting the development list, but one suggestion would be to select a proper name to the list so that it reflects the "beta" notion to the list thereby every message will have a note to that effect on the subject line. A "Beta" or "Development"or something of the sort as part of the subject name and list name will help avoid people trying to portray that the messages are about the current stable version.

--

Cecil Bayona
K5NWA

"Windows, the most successful software virus ever" Don Seglio Batuna