Membership in the "Experimental Group" will be open to all FlexRadio
customers who are willing to follow the rules associated with the privilege.
We reserve the right to restrict access to certain highly experimental SVN
branches until they are stable enough for testing outside the developer
group itself.  One important rule that comes with the privilege: Do not
expect technical support from FlexRadio when running any software other than
the then current Official Release.

Let me note that virtually all public and private comments on this topic
have been extremely supportive of making the split in the reflector.  We
will put a lot of thought into how we proceed before we pull the trigger on
the change.

73,
Gerald

Gerald Youngblood, K5SDR