On Jun 18, 2009, at 4:46 PM, Brian Lloyd wrote:

But there is another way to think about this. Yes, it may scare someone off but I can't imagine it scaring off someone who really should buy a Flex radio. If it scares a potential buyer, maybe you don't really want that buyer. In my businesses it was always fewer than 10% of the customers who caused 90% of the problems. In one case I even refunded one customer's money and set them up with our competitor's product because that customer was *killing* our support group. :-) The moral of this story is two-fold:

Uh Gerald -- please don't send me a gift certificate from Elecraft. Thanks. ;-)

--

73 de Brian, WB6RQN/J79BPL
Brian Lloyd - brian HYPHEN wb6rqn AT lloyd DOT com