Jim Wilson wrote:
Lee Elliott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

On Wednesday 01 October 2003 13:39, Erik Hofman wrote:

Innis Cunningham wrote:

Hi Lee
Great aircraft.You sure know how to make us feel inadequate.LOL

Just to get ahead of every one, the 10,000+ vertices are just too much for my poor O2. One every 20 seconds is slightly too slow for good simulation purposes.

Ouch! Are you sure it is vertices and not texture ram?  Hmmm...I can remember
being blown away by the O2's speed first time I saw one, but that _was_ quite
a while ago. :-)

That's hard to imagine. I have 448 Mb main memory of which all free memory can be used for textures. But I haven't checked it.

Erik