* Jonathan Wagner -- 11/3/2008 3:34 PM:
> The second thing to consider is that can pull in individual
> libraries as dependencies (i.e, only the Random, Hash and GIL libraries)
> rather than requiring _all_ of boost.

Sure. I think most people knew this. But I assume it's very unlikely
that anyone has only some libs of boost installed. You either have it
(all of it), or you don't. So a dependency on only a few libs doesn't
really make us less dependent. And *if* we accept the dependency
(which seems to be as good as decided), then we can also use more
of its libs without making the situation any "worse".

m.