On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 3:20 PM, Stuart Buchanan wrote:

> However, it's possible that the 3d clouds and trees are being loaded in a
> different
> way to the new shaders, in a way that is sub-optimal. I'm sure Tim will
> know :)
>
> So, we now have shaders for trees, clouds and terrain. Particles next? ;)

Hi on my wish list for eye candy would be:

1. Shadows (aircraft shadows cast on to itself and onto the ground.)

2. Wet runways that reflect some sort of foggy, fuzzy something or other.
Like glass effects except more wet runway-ish.

3. Proper landing lights that illuminate the scene.

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/