I'll have to add also that I'm a bit confused by the recent changes (I'm
sure I'll eventually figure it out) ,
but how is this new route manager dialog supposed to work ?
I try the normal k...@35000 , and hit activate , and then I get my departure
airport suddenly added to the list , which causes
the aircraft to go back home again before contuing on to the destination
Ive also had cases where takeoff is suddenly taken over by the autopilot ,
usually disasterous , but I haven't
looked very closely at that one yet ...could be something Im doing wrong
now...
 Any light shed on the new code behavior , changes , what we should and
shouldn't be doing , would be really helpful.
I dont like surprises , when they affect my work ;).
Thanks