> De: James Turner
>
> On 12 Apr 2012, at 08:24, Renk Thorsten wrote:
>
> > 3) On my box, all three panels in the screen edges show the same
> > image - not so on Fred's videos - is this the intended behaviour?
>
> This is the important one - it means the multiple render targets
> isn't working, so you have no chance of seeing anything sensible
> with Rembrandt. (As I understand it)

Glad to see someone else if able to make the correct diagnosis :)
If the internal buffer are not correct, lighting equations done
in the ambient, sunlight and fog pass will work on bogus inputs.

I'll add that you get that either if an effect not converted to
Rembrandt is used, or if the default shader has a build error and
OSG fallback to fixed functions. So if the lightfield or the skydome
is not enabled, check the console for a shader build error.

Regards,
-Fred