On Thursday 12 April 2012 11:24:23 Frederic Bouvier wrote:
> > De: "Erik Hofman" <e...@ehofman.com>
> >
> > On Thu, 2012-04-12 at 11:02 +0200, Frederic Bouvier wrote:
> > > What is your card brand and model ?
> >
> > It's a NVidia GeForce 9600GT
>
> I think Emilian has the same card and I don't think he had these
> problems. Maybe it's a good idea to collect user experience with
> Rembrandt on a Wiki page ?
>
> Regards,
> -Fred

I've got an 8600GT non mobile, and it works just fine(minus the perf hit with
shadows on, due to the huge vertex number in the suncamera scene). I'm using
the latest driver 253.40 as of yesterday. Might be a good idea to update the
drivers.
On Linux they support any cards from the 6xxx series up with this branch of
drivers, while fx and older are supposed to use the older driver series.

HTH,
Emilian