> De: Martin Spott
>
> Frederic Bouvier wrote:
>
> > This shader error affects shadow rendering and for now, I don't
> > have a replacement. The only thing I can propose for this kind
> > of card, is to disable shadow rendering :
> >
> > --prop:/sim/rendering/shadows/enabled=false
>
> Here's your weekly screenshot from 1 hour old GIT:
>
> jive: 11:14:57 ~> find .fgfs*
> find: No match.
> jive: 11:15:06 ~> env | grep \^FG
> FG_HOME=/opt/FlightGear
> FG_ROOT=/home/martin/SCM/FlightGear/fgdata
> jive: 11:15:10 ~> fgfs --timeofday=noon --enable-rembrandt
> --prop:/sim/rendering/shaders/quality-level=0
> --prop:/sim/rendering/shaders/skydome=false
> --prop:/sim/rendering/random-vegetation=0
> --prop:/sim/rendering/no-16bit-buffer=true
> --prop:/sim/rendering/shadows/enabled=false|&tee
> fgfs-rembrandt_03.txt
>
>   http://foxtrot.mgras.net/bitmap/FGFS/fgfs-rembrandt_03.png
>
>   http://foxtrot.mgras.net/bitmap/FGFS/fgfs-rembrandt_03.txt
>
> Reminder, this is on stable Debian Linux/AMD64, Nvidia GeForce 7950
> GT, closed source driver version 295.40.

Although the shadows are disabled, the shadow map is allocated in case
you want to see them in flight. To save memory, add
--prop:/sim/rendering/shadows/map-size=2 to your list of starting options
(instead of 4096 by default).

I also updated base effects, so you can try with an updated fgdata.
I have crash on my 7600GT that seem related to VASI (and point sprite).
I also have the rather harsh fog that seem to improve by increasing
visibility (z key).

Regards,
-Fred