Stuart

Couldn't we just! All the more reason not to bite off more than we can chew.

And I know I owe you a more detailed response on the tree stuff - later
today perhaps.

While I'm on a roll we have had this one in terrasync at KSFO for I can't
remember how many years:

"Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation:
'terminal_2'" when using Terrasync data at KSFO,

And this one seems to be new:

Failed to create alias at
/controls[0]/refuelling[0]/refuelling-drogues-pos-norm
[0]. Source /sim[0]/multiplay[0]/generic[0]/float[2] is already aliasing
another
 property.
Failed to set alias to /controls/refuelling/refuelling-drogues-pos-norm

With that I'll get back to some more useless eye-candy of passing sub-models
over mp which I left as a TODO more  years ago than I care to mention. I
promise not to break anything though :-).

Vivian