Vadim Plessky wrote:
> Before continuing this thread, and making any suggestions further,
> please explain what experience with fonts you have.

Heh, that depends on how you define experience, and on the type of
fonts you have in mind.

> What I have seen from all your posts that you just don't understand
> what you are speaking about.

Well, I could say something along these line to you, but such
statements won't take us anywhere... If you want discuss something, use
good arguments instead of broad generalisations like the one you just
made. It's a good way to not argue my valid points in my last reply,
though.

If I don't understand what I talking about, why cannot you share you
wisdom with me and the other scholars on this list? If you really have
a grip on all font things, can we see your works that we can learn
from? Have you made any great fonts? What experience do *you* have?

--
Sergej Malinovski [http://dreamer.nitro.dk]