At 12:25 PM 4/25/2003 -0600, Victor Mote wrote:

>Eric Pement wrote:
>> Right now, I'm getting an error message, "fo:flow must contain block-level
>> children", which

   I've fixed the error message, by changing

>>   <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
>>       <xsl:apply-templates select="Title" />
>>   </fo:flow>

To this:

  <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
      <fo:block>
          <xsl:apply-templates select="Title" />
      </fo:block>
  </fo:flow>

So I no longer get the error message. However, the content
of the <fo:blocks> is now empty, and whatever is in the <Title>
tags is being ignored and not printed in the output document.

All Xalan did was to confirm that nothing is printed in the
output. Problem is, it didn't tell me exactly why the content
is being skipped. I guess I have more to discover.

I changed this:

>>   <xsl:template match="[EMAIL PROTECTED]'title_1']">
>>     <fo:block
>>       font-size="24pt" line-height="28pt" text-align="start"
>>       font-family="Helvetica" font-weight="bold" color="blue"
>>       space-after.optimum="12pt">
>>       <xsl:value-of select="Title" />
>>     </fo:block>
>>   </xsl:template>

and replaced <xsl:value-of ...> to <xsl:apply-templates> and it
didn't help either. If anyone has any other suggestions, PLEASE
pipe in and suggest something. Thanks much!!

--
Eric Pement - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Education Technical Services, MBI