J.Pietschmann wrote:

> Buy Mike Kay's book on XSLT (ISBN 1861005067) and perhaps
> D.Pawsons book about XSLFO (ISBN 0596003552) and work through
> the examples. It is usually unwise to learn a new technology on
> the job.
>
> Victor: as usual, something for the ressources page?

Good idea -- I just committed a change that has both of these. I also added
the O'Reilly book "XSLT Cookbook", for which I have seen some good reviews.
I hadn't heard about that one until this week. I hope to publish the web
site this weekend.

BTW, I think it is good to learn new technology on the job. In fact, having
a real-world problem is about the only way I can learn anything. However,
you do want to have your books at hand as you do it, which is probably what
you meant anyway.

Victor Mote