well the phone is different, but the controller is the same. But as
Anjan said, I think that Init strings of the modem matters. The only
way that is possible to see is to see it from Windows, and I have no
idea how do that.
Can anyone suggest how to look at the Init strings of Modem in Windows.

--
Shishir Jha
EPC 1970,GPO 8975,