On 4 May 2011 15:18, Bernd Blaauw <bbla...@home.nl> wrote:
> FREECOM (updated (in progress ?) or not (from 2003))
>
> Still same one I guess, unless Jeremy, Pat or Blair succeeded in improving
> things like porting to Openwatcom for example.

I just finished porting FREECOM in SVN to OpenWatcom. It seems to work
properly now including the XMS swapping, though it could use some more
testing.

I had to use some of the kernel build infrastructure to be able to
still also build with Turbo C(++). Writing portable DOS makefiles
causes all sorts of funny restrictions, esp. dealing with Turbo C 2.01
make: it cannot do command line redirection. That's also where some of
the large changes were for that Eric saw on the freecom-cvs mailing
list, the other being a further pruning of the included SUPPL files.

Bart