Burn on a DVD latest SystemRescueCD but does the same as on my USB key:
-divide by zero exception when trying to use FreeDOS on the DVD
-SuperGrub just showing upperleft blinking cursor when booting SATA
149 GiB, FreeDOS partition

But discovered that HardwareDetectionTool was showing MBR as Grub2 v. 1.97...
So used install-mbr on SystemRescueCD to install 'Testdisk MBR' that
let's you choose which partition (1-4) to boot.
Well, seems to not reboot anymore, but having the blinking cursor
after 'MBR' showing on the console.

The SATA controller is an NVidia one... must chips are NVidia on that
motherboard.
Don't know if it can be linked to the isssue.

Don't know why 'fdisk /mbr:81 was not working... had verified that I
did not need :80 (C:). Maybe fast, but I had checked.